disclaimer; if you go on a night out with me and i have a little blue olympus camera with me, it is more than likely your mug (or fat head, slapsy) will end up on this blog.

18 April, 2007

OMG!


so there i was at work, happily photocopying, gazing out from our first floor window with a glassy-eyed-i'm-so-bored-because-photocopying-is-so-mind-numbingly-dull look on my face, when my gaze happened upon a pair of rosy butt cheeks.

we have an ugly nekkid man at work!

there he was just wandering around in all his glory for the world to see. fair enough, he was at home and is perfectly entitled to do whatever he likes, but i don't really get the whole wandering around the house nekkid thing. it was like a car crash, i couldn't tear my eyes away. with knee-jerk reaction, i did the obvious thing and alerted everyone in the office to our new daily entertainment.

stay tuned for updates on ugly nekkid man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home